The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development informs that on 31 May 2016 was published in the Official Gazette No.409, the MARD Order no. 817 / 30.05.2016 that brings some changes and additions to the MARD Order no. 619/2015 on approving the eligibility criteria, the specific conditions and the implementation of the payment schemes that apply in agriculture in the period 2015-2020 .
Thus, the most important changes concern :
- The introduction of a provision allowing the farmer to diminish the required surface for the coupled support for the seed potato in the single application for payment, based on documents issued by the Teritorial Inspectorate for Quality of Seeds and Propagating Material
- The completion of the provisions relating to acts according to which legal persons who are not registered with the National Trade Register Office function, and through they prove that carry out agricultural activity.
- For 2016 setting the deadline to submit the single application payments and amendments thereto , on 10 June. The single application payments and amendments thereto, may also be submitted after June 10, within 25 calendar days, with penalties, according to Art. 13 para. (1) of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) no. 640/2014. Applications submitted after this date are inadmissible and the beneficiary is not given any payment or support.
- Changing the date for showing at the Paying and Intervention Agency for Agriculture with the supporting documents regarding the coupled support for apples intended for industrialization for obtaining non alcoholic food products, from 1 December to 31 December of the year of application.
- The repeal of provisions that the amount per head , in the case of the coupled support in cattle of meat breeds and their mestizos are being given differently, so it creates the possibility of a unitary quantum for all of categories of the cattle meat sector, a sector that is in decline and is desired to be developed with priority avoiding the abandonment of this activity .